Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bloggers4Chris

I have been thinking about my last post, and it's possible I may have been too harsh on the Bloggers4Chris site. I don't have too much time to expand on the thoughts right now, but the basic principle is that although I found the layout bad and the content somewhat sterile, it might have been a good way for bringing new activists into the blogosphere.

Although my free-thinking ways probably saw my content blacklisted, I'd be interested if any people new to blogs have got here, however indirectly, through the Bloggers4Chris site. I'd also like to know (Richard) what the viewer stats for Bloggers4Chris were like. Comments from existing bloggers about whether they perceived a lot of new readership through the Bloggers4Chris site (and how new those people were to blogging) are also welcome.