Friday, May 06, 2005

The Exit Polls are a total load of crap

Not setting myself up for a fall there or anything. The reason I say this is having just seen Peter Snow's latest analysis which shows the Tories making practically no gains at the expense of the Lib Dems. I just don't see that happening at all. The exit polls are projecting the only changes to take place on the Con-Lab battleground. I can't see that happening.

Richard has had his first Red Bull of the evening and the pain from his blisters is subsiding. This is also due to his happiness at some of the swings to the Lib Dems in the reporting results. For more of the statistical geekery go to the General Election Roundup blog where Phil Hunt is doing a heroic effort there. Me? I'm continually reaching for the 2001 results guide.